Senior Sales Manager Abu Dhabi د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00
Senior Sales ManagerLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00 | Posted: 12 Nov 2019 | Closes: 31 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/175359
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager. Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales from a portfolio of small, medium to large business accounts in accordance with agreed targets and to maximize company profitability.
- Generate sales for portfolio of accounts to achieve annual sales targets.
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts and identify new potential customers within the allocated sales area.
- Monitor customer feedback and satisfaction with the company and products
- Provide customers and potential customers with information about company products and services.
- Maintain awareness of sales and other development amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to the appropriate company personnel.
- Maintain all required records of sales and other information to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
- Maintain awareness of development in sales generation and product development.
- Prepare proposals, submittals and tenders.
- Prepare internal weekly reports, forecasting and other routine reports on a timely basis and as requested from time to time by the Sales Director.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and members of the staff at all levels.
- Work with internal teams to develop solutions to satisfy prospective customer needs.
- Cultivate the relationship with direct customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained.
- Contribute to growing market share.
- Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Sell a range of services that include Security Services, Facilities Management and Manpower Outsourcing.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, UAE or Regional Gulf experience is essential
- Relevant industry experience in Security Services, Facilities Management, Outsourcing and Manpower supply would be an advantage
- Proven sales track record.
- Great presentation skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Manage the relationship with key customers to deliver ongoing growth of connections
Jobs that might be of interest: