Senior Sales Engineer Cairo £1.00 - £1.00
Senior Sales EngineerLocation: Cairo | Salary: £1.00 - £1.00 | Posted: 8 Jan 2019 | Closes: 30 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Egypt | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/2171784/140187
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Follow up all enquirers, negotiating contracts and preparing proposals
Conduct Site Survey
Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
Assist in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electrical or communication.
- More than 4 years sales experience as well as technical experience in the security field, CCTV system, access control. Fire alarm, and x-ray
- B2B sales experience
- Good Command of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Building product Awareness
Support achieving company`s sales targets
Ability to develop & maintain good client relations.
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to work in a team.
Good communication& inter personal skills.
Problem solving skills
Timely , quality decision making
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.