Senior Recruiter Derby, United Kingdom Up to 34000
Senior RecruiterLocation: Derby, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 34000 | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Closes: 5 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T220000X9
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Resourcing Team as a Senior Recruiter responsible for managing a volume vacancy workload as well as taking the lead on stakeholder management, attraction initiatives and projects for a specific region / area of responsibility. Whilst managing the end-to-end recruitment process for your own vacancies you will be responsible for producing engaging job descriptions and ads, direct sourcing including engaging with passive candidates, telephone interviewing and assessing candidates and building your market knowledge and networks.
As a Senior Recruiter in the team you will also support, coach and mentor junior team members.
The role will be split between being based in our Castle Donnington office and working from home whilst we return to 'business as usual' but we will continue to offer an ongoing flexible working approach.
- Manage a workload of vacancies, ensuring there is a sufficient candidate pipeline to meet the demand
- Work closely with Operational Managers and the Resourcing Management Team to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Running regular calls / meetings with Operations to update on recruitment performance against vacancies
- Utilising data to manage pipeline and identify risks
- Build relationships with Operational Managers to understand their requirements, source suitable candidates and ensure effective and efficient recruitment processes
- Create engaging adverts and posting to relevant attraction sources
- Leading on and influencing attraction campaigns using both offline and online methodologies
- Coach, mentor and support Recruiters / Coordinators / Administrators in the team and act as a point of escalation
- Shortlist CVs and conduct initial telephone interviews to assess candidate suitability
- Proactively source candidates through CV databases, Indeed, LinkedIn and offline methodologies
- Coordinate interview scheduling and support Hiring Managers / candidates with the offer, screening and onboarding process
- Ensure effective candidate pipeline engagement to ensure engagement throughout the end to end process to maximise conversion
- Liaise with other HRSS teams [ie Screening, Onboarding, Training] to ensure smooth transition of candidate handovers though internal process and act as a single point of contact to the candidate and Hiring Manager
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and up-skilling where required
- Ensure data in ATS is kept up to date and accurate at all times
What we're looking for:
- End-to-end recruitment experience, ideally within an internal Recruitment Team or RPO, although not essential
- Experience of using a variety of attraction tools including advertising, direct sourcing and external partnerships
- Experience of working to and reporting against KPIs
- Strong candidate pipeline management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of supervising / mentoring teams
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
In return you will receive a salary of up to £34,000 per annum depending on experience and 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays. Additional benefits include pension scheme, life assurance and perks at work scheme.
Jobs that might be of interest: