Senior Project Manager - Electronic Security Systems Abu Dhabi د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00
Senior Project Manager - Electronic Security SystemsLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00 | Posted: 1 Apr 2019 | Closes: 31 May 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/150865
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Managerfor our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of projects or a portfolio of low to medium complexity projects which include supervision of a project team. The Senior Project Manager will provide effective engineering and implementation of end to end execution for security integration and civil scope of works, including design, build, HS&E, Quality Assurance for timely delivery and handover to the client as per their expectation and RFP. The project manager will be experienced in technical design, installation & commissioning, resource and sub-contractor management to achieve timely delivery of all projects within stipulated timeframe, budget and quality requirements.
- Ensure successful delivery of assigned projects within timescale and budget ensuring that all agreed customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for the design development and hands-on installation of an assigned project in line with the technical design requirements
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the G4S Project Management Methodology.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; invoicing projections; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions of the project.
- Responsible for the on-site execution of an integrated security solution, including ACS, CCTV, Intercom, ANPR, HVMs etc. linked over a fiber network infrastructure. Including planning, scheduling, tracking, analysis and reporting to the Operations Director operations with limited supervision.
- Supervise, monitor and appraise the sub-contractor's construction & installation performance ensuring that works are completed on time and any necessary corrective actions are taken in such areas as safety, quality, planning and scheduling
- Development and participation in the site QA plan ensuring that the highest standards are consistently maintained by the sub-contractor.
- Monitoring change control ensuring change requests are submitted to the Operations director and followed through in the correct manner.
- Identification of Risks and Issues at an early stage, including them in the risk and issue log highlighting any potential impact to the Operations director.
- Development of a detailed schedule of works, where necessary highlighting critical resource requirements to the Operations director.
- Analysis of complex issues coordinating the resolution of any problems that arise, with limited supervision.
- Ensuring the correct permits (i.e. PTW) are in place prior to any work commencing.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, ensuring that the correct procedures are in place and being carried out at all times.
- Develop, execute and maintain technical submissions including HSE and Method Statements.
- Provide project related highlight and ad-hoc reports to the line management function on request. Communicate effectively and efficiently with the Operations Director to anticipate/advise needs.
- Ensure there is suitable hand-over and cover for your workload for times of planned absences.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering, Electronics, Electrical or its equivalent
- Holder of recognized project management qualification e.g. PRINCE 2
- Minimum of 10 years Project Lead experience in execution of low voltage security systems.
- Project execution/commissioning background with an understanding of various LV security systems –15+ years experience
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- With valid UAE driving license
- Ability to work independently
- Open to work on shifts and unsocial hours
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- High levels of self-motivation and ability to communicate well with persons at all levels
- Success in working to tight timelines and interfacing with suppliers.
- Able to coordinate the actions of subcontractors towards attainment of specifications.
- Dedicated and hard working with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage constantly evolving workload priorities with sound decision making
Jobs that might be of interest: