Senior Project Engineer - Security Systems Abu Dhabi د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00
Senior Project Engineer - Security SystemsLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00 | Posted: 29 Jul 2019 | Closes: 15 Aug 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/163943
The role of the Project Engineer is to support the Project manager in timely execution of ESS projects throughout the UAE to scope within budget and on time. He will work with a multi-cultural team of Engineers and Technicians to handle large and small projects in association with Project Managers/Engineers and will represent G4S on site and shall be the focal point for all site matters and issues that relate to the installation of security systems.
- Assist the Project Manager in auditing the materials and quantities in the project cost sheet.
- Responsible assisting design team for production of shop drawings and conducting drawing reviews as required he shall also be responsible for all material submittals,
- Managing contractors on site and their schedule of works, he will also be responsible for maintaining the highest installation standards on site, highlighting issues as they occur to the operations director.
- Responsible for all matters that relate to site Health & Safety and the implementation of regulations and G4S policies.
- Responsible for submitting regular updates as required to the designated Manager.
- Responsible for supporting in conducting site surveys, workout the required bill of material as required at site.
- Lay containment and pull cables at various sites within the required time frame.
- Fix various field devices and central equipments to complete the installation of security systems within the time frame agreed with client.
- Prepare a list of installation material required at site and provide the same to the Engineer for material procurement.
- Ensure neat and proper installation of the systems to customer’s satisfaction
- Assist with Test and pre-commission of a system before handover to the client.
- Attend to service calls.
- Schedule and conduct maintenance visits to clients.
- Provide technical support to sales as and when required.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Project Manager and Project Engineers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent from a reputable university
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with 5-7 years experience as an Engineer for Low Current Security Systems & Networking
- Project execution/commissioning background with an understanding of detailed engineering of various security systems – minimum 5 years experience in similar field.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of low current systems including CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Intercom, Gate Barriers, Intruder Alarm, Network Configuration etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Projects.
- Ability to work independently and work on shifting schedule and unsocial hours.
- Have a pleasing personality, a hard worker
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
Jobs that might be of interest:Maintenance Engineer - Security Systems
Apply now Security Officer - DC
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Apply now Security Officer
Location: Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
Apply now Area Relief Officer
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Apply now Area Relief Officer
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom