Senior Project Engineer - Civil & MEP Abu Dhabi £0.00 - £0.00
Senior Project Engineer - Civil & MEPLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: £0.00 - £0.00 | Posted: 15 Apr 2019 | Closes: 31 May 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/152671
The role of the Project Engineer – MEP/Civil is to support the Project Manager in timely execution of projects throughout the UAE to scope within budget and on time. He will work with a multi-cultural team of Engineers and Technicians to handle large and small projects in association with Project Managers/Engineers and will represent G4S on site and shall be the focal point for all site matters and issues that relates to MEP, civil work and installation of HVMS, security systems etc.
- Assist with the take-over from Presales team by auditing the materials and quantities in the project cost sheet.
- He will be responsible for production of shop drawings and conducting drawing reviews as required for any civil and MEP requirements.
- Managing contractors on site and their schedule of works, he will also be responsible for maintaining the highest installation standards on site, highlighting issues as they occur to the Operations Director.
- Responsible for all matters that relate to site Health & Safety and the implementation of regulations and G4S policies.
- Responsible for submitting regular updates as required to the designated Manager.
- Responsible for supporting in conducting site surveys, workout the required bill of material as required at site.
- Lay containment and pull cables at various sites within the required time frame.
- Fix various MEP/Civil field devices and central equipments to complete the installation of security systems within the time frame agreed with client.
- Prepare a list of installation material required at site and provide the same to the Engineer for material procurement.
- Ensure neat and proper installation of the systems to customer’s satisfaction
- Assist with Test and pre-commission of a system before handover to the client.
- Attend to service calls.
- Schedule and conduct maintenance visits to clients.
- Provide technical support to sales as and when required.
- To provide support for any structural changes in the building for installation of any security field device.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Project Manager and Project Engineers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics or equivalent from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with 2 – 5 years experience as Technician for Low Current Security Systems & Networking
- Project execution/commissioning background with an understanding of detailed engineering of various security systems – minimum 5 years experience in similar field.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Projects.
- Ability to work independently and work on shifting schedule and unsocial hours.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
Jobs that might be of interest:Cleaner
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Apply now Cleaner
Location: Ireland, Ireland
Apply now Electronic Security Engineer II
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Systems Engineer I
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Area Relief Court Security Officer
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom