Senior Mobile Security Supervisor Winnipeg, MB 24.04
Senior Mobile Security SupervisorLocation: Winnipeg, MB | Salary: 24.04 | Posted: 14 Jul 2020 | Closes: 14 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4668560/194427
Senior Mobile Security Supervisor
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
As a Senior Mobile Supervisor with G4S, you will play a vital role in ensuring our clients' and guards' safety and security. You will use your leadership, communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly on your feet and maintain a professional manner
- Provide support, training, direction, and guidance to security teams
- Manage, coach and lead a team of 50+ staff
- Be a reliable resource for all contracted security operations 24/7
- Provide security representation at various client sites
- Act with Integrity and be responsible, mature, calm under pressure, detail-oriented.
- Deal with management and law enforcement
- Respond to alarms at various client locations within the area
- Conduct patrols at client sites
- Drive a marked G4S vehicle within the area
- Enforce G4S’ and Client policies and procedures
- Address performance issues by following informal corrective measures
- Ensure all documentation is completed and stored electronically
- Perform other duties as assigned by Client and/or G4S Management
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Requirements
- Valid Security Guard Licence (Full)
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI)
- Completed the Professional Level 1 Security Guard Training Course (40 Hours)
- Valid Drivers Licence and Clean Abstract
- Valid Criminal Record
- 2-3 years Experience as a Security Guard
- 2-3 years Experience in a Supervisory Role
Additional Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the military or law enforcement or
extensive security industry experience with proven
- Experience with a chain of command and non-violent crisis intervention training
- Formal training in security; CPO, CPP, PSP or similar recognized security designations or secondary school, completed college or university and related experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent driving skills
- Demonstrate superior judgment and decision-making ability.
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating
- Acting with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace
- Motivates, supports and inspires direct reports; builds strong, cohesive teams
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest: