Senior Facilities Coordinator BRIDGEND £26,000 - £30,000
Senior Facilities CoordinatorLocation: BRIDGEND | Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 | Posted: 26 Feb 2021 | Closes: 12 Mar 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9696
Senior Facilities Coordinator
HMP Parc, Bridgend
Salary range £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Full-time (40 hours per week)
G4S is a large and diverse company with operations in over 100 countries and more than 610,000 employees worldwide, G4S is a truly unique company who are bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, innovative projects than many people would imagine and we now have an opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team at HMP & YOI Parc, a category B prison, in Bridgend, South Wales, currently holding over 1600 men and young people in a secure but modern environment.
We are seeking a resourceful and proactive individual with supervisory experience to oversee PPM/SMC audit documentation, helpdesk, procurement and other administrative functions, sub-contractor relationships, overseeing sub-contractor escorting and other non-technical activities.
- Supervision of the administrative team including leave and sickness absence documentation.
- Supervision and input into the helpdesk function.
- Provision of routine reports and data using the Concept/Planet FM data system.
- Plan the teams’ workload effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- To provide customer feedback on outstanding tasks.
- To oversee the completion of SMC data files and work completion certificates.
- Placing purchase orders through the purchasing function.
- To assist with the formulation and presentation of quotations for approval.
- Work with the purchasing team to resolve any sub-contractor invoice queries.
- Where required work with the finance manager providing information where requested.
- Be the lead in managing standard office processes to a high standard, including enforcing a clear desk policy.
- To be responsible for the admin teams attendance using the Kronos time attendance system.
- To supervise the cleaning operatives ensuring they are meeting the standards and carry out internal cleaning audits.
- Any other reasonable task as directed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Supervisory experience.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and IT skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive and resourceful.
- H&S focused
- Knowledge of concept evolution/Planet IT systems.
- Knowledge of SAP & ARIBA
- Previous experience in an FM organisation.
- Commercial awareness
At G4S, the philosophy of our prisons is to rehabilitate offenders and equip them to re-integrate into mainstream society on release. Our aim is to create an environment in which staff and prisoners feel safe and causes of prison stress are minimised. Central to our philosophy is the relationship between staff and prisoners. Our training and operational practices emphasise the need to treat prisoners with dignity and respect and G4S staff build positive and supportive relationships with the prisoners in their care. We are seeking to recruit a caring, pro-active and confident professional to help make a real difference to their lives.
If you join us, you will find a secure, friendly and professional working environment and be given all the support, training and encouragement you need to build and develop a successful career with us. Our benefits are as you would expect from a large organisation and include a company pension, comprehensive training, career development, generous holiday entitlement, uniform and access to our on-site gym.
Equality and Diversity is an important part of G4S Custody and Rehabilitation Services. We actively encourage applications from all diverse groups
Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 10 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 10 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
Jobs that might be of interest:YPU MMPR Coordinator
Apply now Dyfodol Substance Misuse Team Manager
Apply now Art and Design Teacher
Apply now OPERATIONAL MANAGER YOUTH JUSTICE
Apply now Prison Custody Officer