Senior Coordinator - Workforce Chelmsford, Essex £23,970.00
Senior Coordinator - WorkforceLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £23,970.00 | Posted: 15 Mar 2019 | Closes: 12 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7671
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Senior Coordinator- Workforce to join our team in Essex, Chelmsford
Benefits as a Senior Workforce Coordinator:
- Salary of £23,970.00 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Shifts: 40 hours per week (Full Time)
Provide support to both the Workforce Compliance and Workforce P2P Invoicing teams and report directly to the Workforce Operations Manager. Role will include screening & vetting new candidates through the recruitment process as well as compliance and audit checks of all G4S Health employees within the Custody, SARC and Head Office Teams. P2P duties will involve new supplier set up and raising and processing invoices for the Health business and maintaining applicable records.
- Enter data on multiple systems including CRM to ensure that accurate and up-to-date records are created and maintained
- Provide management information reports as and when required.
- Ensure all compliance and vetting processes are completed during the recruitment process pre and post-employment.
- Work in collaboration with the recruitment, rota and management teams to book new starters on to induction and liaise with new candidates during this period.
- Manage the full compliance and renewal process for all professional registration/revalidations
- Conduct and provide monthly professional registration/revalidation checks and reports
- Maintain electronic documentation/ records on multiple platforms
- Ad-hoc duties, such as collecting and distributing mail; answering calls and responding to emails; filing and chasing missing documentation from personnel files.
- Participate and support in team discussions, renewal of policies and procedures and contribute to projects.
- Support in the development of policies and procedures
- Administration of vetting requests (CTC, DBS G4S. NOMS and NPPV)
- Collate and track all doctors professional indemnity insurance certificates
- Tracking and collation of Driver License Mandates for all employees
- Support good, effective working relations with client and key stakeholders (both internal and external) across the business.
- Submitting New Supplier Request Forms to G4S procurement
- Processing invoices via raising PO numbers on Ariba or Hard Coding invoices
- Maintaining all invoice and payment records within respective files.
- Monitoring and managing emails received via respective email inboxes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working within a compliance role
- Experience of data input and retrieval
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills – able to plan, prioritise and co- ordinate activities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Google suites
- Appreciation of the requirements around working with personal and sensitive information
- Knowledge of HR or Learning and Development functions
- Experience of working within HR
Jobs that might be of interest:Staff Nurse
Apply now Flexi Sexual Offence Examiner - Doctor
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Apply now Male SARC Crisis Worker / Engagement Officer
Apply now Healthcare Support Worker
Apply now Flexi Sexual Offence Examiner - Nurse
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire