Senior Coordinator - Rotas Chelmsford, Essex £23,970.00
Senior Coordinator - RotasLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £23,970.00 | Posted: 18 Mar 2019 | Closes: 8 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7687
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Senior Coordinator - Rotas to join our team in Chelmsford
Benefits as a Senior Coordinator - Rotas
- Salary of £23,970.00 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Shifts: 40 hours per week (Full Time)
The Senior Coordinator – Rotas will be responsible for the administrative and operational functions for all Justice Health Rota’s. You will also need to assist other departments if required in any additional administration or project work, to support the development and successful operation of service. To assist Rota administration activities, monitoring work and providing support to colleagues in different departments, To be the first point of contact in Rota Managers absence to appropriately manage time and escalate as appropriate
- Effectively plan and distribute Rota’s for employed staff and sub-contractors to maximize coverage with negotiation
- To maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner.
- To identify recruitment with feedback to the Rota Manager regularly and consider all staff meet their contractual terms monthly
- Manage all employees annua leave requests
- To provide polite and courteous customer service to visitors and clients
- To monitor absence management by report production and providing guidance to local line managers.
- To provide a full operational service that meets the needs of the business mitigating risks from outstanding gaps and short notice absence. To have an “outside of the box” thinking approach for load levelling resource
- To deal with routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided and escalate as appropriate, and to be the main contact of escalation in the Rota Managers absence.
- To receive and within levels of competence/responsibility resolve complaints from external and internal customers or refer appropriately to help ensure service efficiency and responsiveness.
- To assist Rota Manager / and in absence of with monthly reporting.
- Collaborating and cooperating
- Customer thinking
- Adapting to change
- Strong telephone manner to negotiate
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
The Ideal Candidate:
.Essential Skills & Knowledge required:
- Strong customer service
- Able to analyse and interpret data
- IT literate: MS Office, (able to create, analyse and interpret data)
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Able to use CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system or similar
- RotaGeek system experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advance working
- relationships with management team
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Jobs that might be of interest:Part Time Call Handler
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Location: Woolwich, Greater London
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- UCLH
Location: Bloomsbury, Greater London
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- Kent & Medway