Senior Business Support Coordinator Chelmsford, Essex £23,970.00
Senior Business Support CoordinatorLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £23,970.00 | Posted: 11 Mar 2019 | Closes: 1 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7669
Senior Business Support Coordinator
£23,970.00 per annum
Full Time - 40 hours per week
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Senior Business Support Coordinator to join our central team in Chelmsford, Essex.
- Assist Senior and Line Management with Ad Hoc project/bid work to meet the operational needs of the business.
- Assist with the management of complaint investigation and recording. Where necessary and appropriate you will escalate to the Senior Management Team.
- You will be required to collate and interpret data for the purpose of reporting to internal and external customers.
- Book and arrange accommodation for Health Services staff.
- Be responsible for managing the booking of meeting rooms within the Chelmsford site.
- Manage and book hire cars for staff where a company pool car isn’t available.
- Book and arrange train tickets for Health Services staff.
- Assist with providing a professional reception service to customers and visitors including the signing in of visitors to the Chelmsford office on behalf of the Business Support Team.
- Be responsible for the medication ordering and storage (Medicine Management).
- Be responsible for organizing the Business Support driver’s deliveries and collections and assist with any Adhoc driving duties or holiday and sickness cover.
- Represent G4S Health at meetings. where required, to establish key contacts and build firm working relationships.
- Support good, effective working relations with client and key stakeholders (both internal and external) across the business, which may include travel.
- To support mobilisation/demobilisation coordination for new contracts.
- To coordinate the delivery of interim contracts.
- Organize and prepare all incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- To undertake any other task/duties as may be reasonably required.
- Act as the Health and Safety Responsible Officer and be responsible for organizing and coordinating internal Health and Safety inspections, record keeping and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Co-ordinate Health and Safety incidents via G4S Info-Exchange system in line with G4S Health and Safety Policy and local Standard Operating procedures and ensure relevant escalation process takes place to comply with NHS commissioning KPI requirements.
- Facilities Management of the office building.
- Be prepared to undertake training and development appropriate to the role.
- Arrange ordering and delivery of staff uniforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Detail conscious
- Able to adapt quickly to change and have a flexible approach to changing deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both written and oral and well developed skills on Microsoft packages
- Confidentiality/GDPR awareness.
- A resilient team player with great drive, enthusiasm and passion.
- Previous experience within an assistant role.
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints.
- Exposure Medical reporting, jargon and NHS terminology.
- Experience in audit reporting.
Jobs that might be of interest:Internal Recruiter
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Location: Woolwich, Greater London
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Dartford
Location: Dartford, Kent
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- UCLH
Location: Bloomsbury, Greater London