Senior Accountant Dubai Competitive
Senior AccountantLocation: Dubai | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 6 Nov 2019 | Closes: 10 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: G4SI | Region / Division: Europe | Reference: G4S/TP/4080552/174827
G4S International Logistics (G4SI) are innovators in global and domestic secure transport solutions and we strive on unpredictable challenges faced on a daily basis to meet our client’s needs. Our Mission is to be the partner of choice for large organizations needing very high security solutions to international logistics risk; we achieve this through client and employee engagement and best capabilities. We make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge and expertise.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third party logistics, inventory/storage services and risk mitigation we are well known in the industry for our integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on us to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
Our team of highly skilled professionals are supported by superior technology and our industry leading security and risk management processes are continuously reviewed and refined in order to adapt to the constantly changing risk landscape.
We maintain a fluid and agile workforce to respond and react to change, always thinking on our feet and applying sound judgement in our decision making. We value our talent and make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge, expertise and innovation.
If you think G4Si is the best place for you, we have the following opportunity in our Dubai Office.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting practices
- Review incoming invoices and cheque requests, match invoices with payments, reconcile
- Cash and bank account reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist in VAT project - UAE
- Intercompany reconciliation and confirmations
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation (incl group standards)
- Assist in month end closing, periodic reports for management
- Adhoc assignments
- Contact with colleagues, interco and non-interco customers and suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout company organization
- Proven work experience in accounting
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy, analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Able to work under time pressure
- Bachelor degree in accounting. 3-5 years in accountancy
Jobs that might be of interest:Finance Manager
Location: Sutton, United Kingdom
Apply now Project Analyst
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Easy Roster Clerk (Zambezi) - G4S Secure Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Revenue Officer
Apply now Billing Clerk
Location: Omaha, Nebraska