Security Technician III Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Competitive
Security Technician IIILocation: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 15 Mar 2019 | Closes: 30 Jun 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: PA031519STIII
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a successful Technician that will be responsible for the installation and completion of multiple worldwide electronic security projects for various customers.
- Self performs and manages subcontractors in the installation of intrusion detection, access control, CCTV and data communication systems. On-site work will include installation and configuration of head-end computer systems, installation, termination, and calibration of field devices and sensors, and installation of communication infrastructure including conduit, enclosures and fiber optic cables.
- Assists System Engineers with installation plans.
- Assists in site surveys. Assists in developing cost estimates and procuring equipment and installation materials.
- Completes job status reports, travel expense reports, safety logs, as-built drawings, and other documentation as required.
- Conducts government-witnessed testing of installed systems with Project Superintendent or Systems Engineer.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- 6+ years of electronic security field experience
- Some technical school training a plus
- Experience with intrusion, access control, CCTV security systems
- IP video and IT experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a drug screening.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Corporate Risk Agent - PART-TIME
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Apply now Security Control Center Operator
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Apply now Human Resources Generalist
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Apply now Security Officer
Location: Crum Lynne, Pennsylvania
Apply now Manager, Strategic Account Operations - FLEXIBLE LOCATION
Location: Philadelphia, PA