Security Supervisor Berkeley, United Kingdom 17.03 hourly
Security SupervisorLocation: Berkeley, United Kingdom | Salary: 17.03 hourly | Posted: 22 Jul 2022 | Closes: 22 Aug 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 798
The Security Supervisor is the responsible for their team whilst on duty and the role involves the following key deliverables:
- Ensuring both they and their team comply with all processes and procedures;
- Monitoring the training needs of their team through supervision and task observations and providing coaching and mentoring as required;
- Carrying out various HR related tasks for their team;
- Ensuring that staff are deployed in the correct manner to meet with the client’s business needs including the rotation of staff through various posts and being flexible to meet changing demands;
- Managing the health and safety of their team;
- Taking a pro-active approach to security management including raising any issues of concern or vulnerability to their line manager and developing innovations to improve security, team performance or reduce cost;
- Playing an active role in the Site's Emergency Scheme;
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
This is a full time position which involves working 12 hour shifts on a mix of days, nights and weekends on a 4 on 4 off rotation.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive security experience;
- Experience of managing a team;
- Good interpersonal and team working skills, with a high attention to detail;
- Good Customer focus and care with effective communication is essential in this role as well as a good standard of written English. Computer literacy is essential;
- You should also have the ability to understand and work within clearly defined procedures and instructions relevant to a licensed site;
- You will also be required to hold a Security Industry Authority (SIA) qualification;
- Clean UK driving licence required.
- Please be aware this role holder requires SC clearance, or the ability to obtain said clearance, which is a condition of final employment;
- 5-year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards (BS7858).
Jobs that might be of interest: