Security Supervisor , United Kingdom £12.30 hourly
Security SupervisorLocation: , United Kingdom | Salary: £12.30 hourly | Posted: 15 Jul 2022 | Closes: 14 Aug 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 736
- You will ensure your team conducts themselves professionally and in line with the client’s security Policies and Processes
- You will be expected to train new officers, monitor alarm systems, respond to customer escalations, monitor CCTV, supervise routine patrols, and complete all required paperwork.
- Good I.T skills Essential and a high standard of customer care.
What we are looking for
You will be a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to always provide a friendly and professional service. It is an essential requirement to have an SIA license for a minimum of 12 months or be able to evidence experience of staff management in a supervisory capacity.
It’s a varied role that includes greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols, conducting searches where required, patrolling the premises and dealing with security incidents. With a keen eye and a brilliant way with people, you could look forward to an interesting role where no two days are the same with exciting career opportunities.
You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times. A good IT knowledge is also key. You must be flexible and available to work from 07:00-19:00, Monday to Friday.
Join G4S and you can also enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
About the Company
G4S is a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S have recently been acquired by Allied Universal making the company the biggest security provider and the 7th largest employer in the World.
Jobs that might be of interest: