Security Supervisor , United Kingdom 13.00 hourly
Security SupervisorLocation: , United Kingdom | Salary: 13.00 hourly | Posted: 24 Jun 2022 | Closes: 24 Jul 2022 | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 249
Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting a Security Supervisor to join our team at Allied Universal.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assume responsibility for and supervise the on duty shift, carrying out security briefings with staff, and providing a security handover when relieved of duty by the oncoming Shift Supervisor.
- Escalate major incidents to the Security Manager or Assistant Security Manager.
- Be familiar with the contents of the Assignment Instructions and SOP’s.
- Liaise with and assist building tenants as necessary, ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided when dealing with requests and enquiries.
- Ensure that security officers follow Control Room procedures, completing the required paperwork correctly.
- Ensure that security patrols are carried out.
- Ensure all duty rosters are kept up to date and completed in a timely manner.
- Operate access control, CCTV, fire alarm and lift systems, reporting any faults to the relevant department.
- Provide First Aid assistance when required, following First Aid training supplied.
- Previous experience in a Security Supervisor/Duty Management role.
- Experience in a Control Room environment.
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence and SIA CCTV Licence.
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects, good organizational and administrative skills.
- The ability to remain calm, organized and professional under pressure, and lead shift team by example.
What you get:
- Excellent hourly rate of £13.00.
- Permanent contract of employment.
- Training, Support and Personal Development.
- Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme and staff discounts on several retail stores, restaurants, travel companies, and much more.
- Full uniform provided.
Jobs that might be of interest: