Security Site Supervisor - Armed Crestview, Florida $16.00
Security Site Supervisor - ArmedLocation: Crestview, Florida | Salary: $16.00 | Posted: 29 Jul 2020 | Closes: 29 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2985559/195306
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
MALES STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Site Supervisor. As a Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for the professional operations, administration, profitability and quality assurance of uniformed security services for a client’s site. The Site Supervisor will be the main liaison between the Customer Security Manager and G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. The Site Supervisor will also manage the day-to-day physical security operations to achieve appropriate safeguarding of client assets to include payroll data entry and maintaining schedules.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Primary liaison between G4S and client’s senior management; oversee customer relations, ensure Physical Security Surveys and post orders are updated regularly, and review disciplinary actions for consistency and propriety
- Direct supervision and leadership of physical security personnel
- General operations management; provide supervision to Security Officers (e.g., implement standard security operations at the site, and ensure compliance through supervision)
- General training management; ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met; quality assurance and contract compliance
- General human resources management (indirect); coordinate with Human Resources personnel on recruiting efforts
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to meet the requirements a state licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, a Class D/Security Officer License and a class “G” Statewide Firearms License issued by the State of Florida
- Must submit to client required training and testing
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with juveniles
- Minimum of one (1) year of military or civilian probation, corrections and/or law enforcement experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience
- Must also possess one or more of the following:
- Service in Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, security (such as Military Police, Elite Military Forces, combat arms) or any support role in a Combat Zone.
- Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult corrections, or firefighter field.
- Bachelor’s degree in law enforcement or criminal justice related studies.
- A minimum of 8 or more years of active service in any military branch.
- Associate’s degree (or 60 credits) or higher in law enforcement or criminal justice with current or prior active military service
- Must be at least 21 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Must be able to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
- Upon acceptance of a job offer, must be able to pass the following:
- MMPI - Psychological testing, if armed or otherwise required
- Physical exam, if armed or required by client contract
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor, jail environment with minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures. May be exposed to profanity, uses of force, nudity, or other acts.
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest: