Security Operations Manager Edinburgh, United Kingdom Up to 33000
Security Operations ManagerLocation: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 33000 | Posted: 16 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 458
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Security Operations Manager for a prestigious company based all over the UK. The successful applicant will be the main contact for G4S with our client and will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering the contract operating performance for all services as required by our contract within a defined cluster of high profile corporate buildings. The job holder will also be responsible for ensuring that the operating performance of the contract meets and exceed the expectations of the client and G4S stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Plan and direct the local operations of the G4S personnel to ensure compliance with standards and operating procedures and the requirements of the contract.
- Correct areas of employee under performance through reviewing and implementing new processes and procedures where appropriate.
- Be responsive to the client’s needs and work in partnership with the client and other suppliers to support the delivery of the services.
- Attend regular monthly meetings with the client to review service delivery keeping meeting records for audit purposes.
- Undertake building walks to monitor, support and direct security employees. Keep local records of your visits, findings and corrective actions for audit purposes.
- Resolve all operational problems within your operational area and prepare responses within established timeframes to all service complaints.
- Build excellent, robust and beneficial relationships with the client, suppliers and internal support services.
- Provide monthly data for measuring the performance of the contract (KPI’s) and compliance to operating procedures.
- Recruit, and reward employees as appropriate and conduct any employee disciplines or grievances in compliance with company procedures and your delegated HR authority level.
- Attend local reviews and complete monthly variance reports on the performance of the contract and implement corrective actions to address adverse performance.
- Undertake monthly operational audits in line with company procedures and British Standards. Ensure that audits are documented and reports are provided for the Area Manager. Ensure that all corrective actions are completed and recorded within OMS.
- Undertake and implement one-to-one PPS assessments, care visits for all staff, identify and respond to employee training needs.
- “Cascade’ information to all members of staff, ensuring that you maintain good communications throughout your geographical area
- Adhere to Health and Safety ensuring that risk assessments are kept up to date and held locally for Security Officers to refer to.
- Ensure that the Company’s Equal Opportunity Policy is fully implemented at all times.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the nature and grade of the post as necessary or as requested.
- Maintain operational systems to meet the requirements of the company quality system and Industry Standards.
- Ensure operating systems meet the client's standards.
- Work within the out of hours Duty Manager Rota
- Manage and maintain a working relationship with senior customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Management Experience and proven problem solving skills
- SIA licence
- Experience of multiple office technology and software applications including Microsoft Office
- Able to work on own initiative and influence senior internal and external contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident, well presented with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work in demanding and busy environment
- Evidence of managing frequently changing diaries demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to travel when necessary
- 5 Year checkable work history or evidence to support any period of unemployment, self- employment or time spent in full time education during that period
- Right to work unrestricted in the UK/EU
To find out more about this exciting opportunity apply now.
Jobs that might be of interest: