Security Operations Compliance Center Operator Jersey City, New Jersey $24.41
Security Operations Compliance Center OperatorLocation: Jersey City, New Jersey | Salary: $24.41 | Posted: 2 Aug 2020 | Closes: 2 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/5072576/195486
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Security Operations Compliance Center Operator. As a Security Operations Compliance Center Operator, you will provide a comprehensive active monitoring approach, provide broad visibility of activity across the infrastructure of a high profile client, and leverage information from several systems and technology databases, that provide advanced correlation and analysis, to deliver a prioritized list of actionable security requirements to security operation teams.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Comply with and facilitate the conduct of the daily routine in the G4S SOCC
- Answering emails and phones; dealing with security requests, operation compliance and Quality Assurance procedures
- Call logging, data base entries and maintenance
- Compile data and reports for operational analysis
- Operations support; routing of information to the appropriate field offices for handling
- Receive and respond to emergency and non-emergency requests from account team, client, outside vendors, and the security field force via telephone and e-mail
- Process and evaluate information received from all available sources, and respond with the appropriate communication and dispatch procedures
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Account Managers to ensure projects operate within the contract Master Schedule specifications, assist to resolve any schedule variances
- On a daily basis, verify that the planned Security Services nationwide are met per contract specifications; use Labor Scheduling and client camera and card systems recording to identify and report any variances to the Local and Regional level; utilize camera system to verify officer position and/or actions during robbery or protest incidents; conduct random or specific video inspections of Banking Centers to monitor officer compliance with Post Orders
- Track and report individual project (job) milestones to include but not limited to: start date, end date, Telephone check in, Secure Trax requirements, time and attendance, Non-labor costs, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to meet and maintain any applicable licensing or certification requirements
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Work history to include demonstration of each of the following:
- Analytic and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize workload based on urgency
- High level of competency with advanced computer systems (e.g., software and networks)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Security professionals
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have demonstrated ability to operate radio, telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Must be able to work flexible schedules and be available to work all shifts
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC and using telephone/radio while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Officer - Upscale - Multiple Site
Location: Cranford, New Jersey
Apply now Security Shift Supervisor
Location: New York City, New York
Apply now Scheduling Specialist
Location: New York City, New York
Apply now Security Officer - Traditional - Multiple Site
Location: Elmsford, New York
Apply now Armed Security Officer - Custom Protection
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey