Security Operations Center Operator I Chelmsford, Massachusetts Competitive
Security Operations Center Operator ILocation: Chelmsford, Massachusetts | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 13 Apr 2020 | Closes: 31 Jul 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: MA041320SOC
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a Security Operations Center Operator to perform ongoing monitoring of the customer’s wide variety of monitoring systems and services; coordinates with technicians and customers to provide timely trouble resolution; and provides level-one help desk support and services in a fast paced call center environment.
- Monitoring of customer’s wide variety of monitoring systems
- Coordinate with technicians, customer & vendors to resolve issues in timely manner to maximize system up time.
- Accurately process monitoring system(s) alarms and provide incident tracking, documentation and notification in accordance with published processes
- Maintain Daily Activity Log including tracking and notification of persons visiting remote site locations.
- Perform subscriber radio control functions as needed
- Provide level-one help desk functions (call-taking, ticket creation & notification to technicians and customer in accordance with published processes)
- Initiate disaster recovery phone reroutes as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-year college degree preferred. High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Basic understanding of computer operating systems, hardware, software, telecommunications and voice radio systems is helpful.
- Strong data entry skills and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Access.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to be flexible and handle change in a dynamic operations center environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor