Security Officer Billingham, United Kingdom 9.78 hourly
Security OfficerLocation: Billingham, United Kingdom | Salary: 9.78 hourly | Posted: 16 Jun 2022 | Closes: 17 Jul 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 419
Are you looking for a fresh start in your career?
As a Security Officer for G4S, variety is guaranteed. Your day-to-day duties will adapt to meet the demand of the business and will ensure no two days are exactly the same.
You’ll ensure the safety of our customers and clients based at a large Data Centre in Billingham, with full training and support every step of the way.
We are looking for experienced security officers to join us on a full-time permanent basis working on the busy site. You will benefit from regular shifts to include days, nights and weekends.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
Previous experience in security is not a must, but if you're already working in the industry, or have before, we welcome you to join our team. We know you'll get off to a flying start!
A typical week will have you manning the busy site, ensuring visitors, staff and the premises remain safe and secure. Other elements of the role will include:
- Building relationships with employers and community organisations
- Working as part of a team dedicated to protecting the site
- An opportunity to work a stable shift pattern at a fixed site in Billingham
- A wide variety to the job including gatehouse duties, check in of contractors, conducting site patrols, reporting/logging of vehicles and liaising with visitors face to face and via the phone
Join G4S and you can enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and tailored on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
Who You Are:
If you are aged 18 or over and are a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service all times, then this could be the career for you!
Our contractual requirements mean that you will work an alternating shift pattern that includes days, nights and weekends.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
If you can see yourself in this role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and one of our team will be in touch!
Jobs that might be of interest: