Security Officer Berkeley, United Kingdom 12.48 hourly
Security OfficerLocation: Berkeley, United Kingdom | Salary: 12.48 hourly | Posted: 15 Jun 2022 | Closes: 13 Jul 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 448
Are you looking for a job that will give you a work life balance? With a set shift pattern Monday to Thursday, days only?
If you are, then this role is for you!
We will require some flexibility around the shift pattern when the business requires it, however, you will be given notice.
What will you be doing?
- Site Patrols - on foot and by vehicle;
- Vehicle and Personnel Searches;
- Control of Access;
- Control of Cameras and Alarms;
- Site Emergency Scheme duties including incident response;
- Continuous maintenance of records and logs.
The only thing we need from you is that you hold a full UK Driving License.
We will also help you obtain your SIA license if you do not already hold one, with full training provided through G4S with a claw back scheme in place to suit you!
Join G4S and you can also enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
Jobs that might be of interest: