Security OfficerLocation: M60 1PR | Salary: £9.77 | Posted: 13 May 2022 | Closes: 10 Jun 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 11788
Salary: £9.77 per hour
Working Hours: Permanent, Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Location: Manchester Magistrates Court
At G4S Facilities Management we are passionate about the services we deliver; and our facilities management professionals are at the heart of everything that we do.
We are looking to recruit a Security Officer based on site at Manchester Magistrates Court.
This is a full-time role based at Manchester Magistrates Court working 40 hours per week, covering various shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays. To be successful for this role, you will hold an SIA Security Officer or Door Supervisor Badge and have excellent communication skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Control of access doors and gates to make sure that only authorised people and vehicles are permitted access.
• Working with a team, conducting entry searches of all persons entering buildings via public entrances.
• Prevention of and dealing with security incidents.
• Making sure the correct and agreed evacuation procedures are followed.
• Carrying out regular patrols of the building and its environment as required.
• Issue and collection of visitors and contractors' passes and escort of visitors and contractors.
• Supervision of contractors and cleaners etc. in secure areas.
• Opening up and closing down the building.
The Ideal Candidate:
Annual leave entitlement – 20 days plus bank holidays Pro Rata
Access to our employee assistance programme
Perks at work scheme
Refer a friend cash scheme
Employee of the month cash scheme
Opportunity for progression