Security Officer Plymouth, United Kingdom £11.50 hourly
Security OfficerLocation: Plymouth, United Kingdom | Salary: £11.50 hourly | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Closes: 5 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T2200016P
The requirement for safety and security is really needed right now, so we’re looking to recruit a SIA Security Officer to join our team in Plymouth.
This role will require the successful candidate to work across one of our customers 3 locations in Plymouth.
It’s important work, and as things keep developing, every day will be different. Working directly with the customer, you’ll be providing a consistent service, with day-to-day responsibilities such as:
- Running regular team briefing to ensure the team are fully up to speed with any escalation issues
- Controlling access to premises
- Respond to any customer questions where possible and allay any concerns they may have
- Ensuring the staff on-site have a safe working environment
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you
- Working as part of a team to provide conflict resolution assistance where there is potential for conflict
- Reporting any security events and dealing with emergency situations, including initial alerts and evacuations in accordance with site procedures.
- Provide on the job training and coaching to individuals and the team to ensure the skills of the team are continually developed to meet G4S and our clients requirements.
Due to the nature of the environment you will be working in we are looking for someone who already holds SC Level Clearance or is able to obtain this.
This role requires the successful candidate to work on a Rotational shift pattern which will include Days, Nights, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Given the nature of the industry, we do need to ask some questions for security and compliance purposes, but don’t worry - you will only need to complete them once.
Jobs that might be of interest: