Security Officer Saffron Walden, United Kingdom £11.00 hourly
Security OfficerLocation: Saffron Walden, United Kingdom | Salary: £11.00 hourly | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Closes: 5 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T210002W5
We would like you to register your interest now for upcoming vacancies we may have for a Security Officer to join our team on a full time basis at Chesterford Research Park in Saffron Walden. The position is paying £11.00 per hour on a 42 hour per week contract. You will need to be available to work 12 hours shifts to include days and nights on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off). Due to site requirements you will also need to hold a driving licence. If this sounds like a position you would be interested in please apply today for an informal chat and to register your interest!
Chesterford Research Park is a prestigious research park near Saffron Walden. We are looking for focused Security Officers to be based at the park and monitor, control and take ownership for the security provisions provided within the control room and wider park, ensuring that any issues and/or out of the ordinary occurrences are reported using the established escalation procedures. Whilst doing so provide a high level of service that responds to customer requirements and meets the levels of service agreed with the client and G4S.
Duties will consist of, but will not be restricted to:
- Carry out the daily routine in the Gatehouse and Control Room ensuring all roles and responsibilities are carried out in full.
- Take control of any emergency situations, guide and advise any other staff through the situation until relieved by a member of the Emergency Services or Park Management team.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed, record and report to the Operations Manager all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices.
- Report and record all accidents in accordance with local policy.
- Maintain all log books and records as detailed in the Security Procedures and Assignment Instructions.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of G4S and the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving practices and processes and report them via the security supervisor.
Essential Criteria -
- Good Microsoft Skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Previous experience of working in the Security Industry
- Dedication and commitment to Customer satisfaction
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
Jobs that might be of interest: