Security OfficerLocation: M60 1PR | Salary: £9.77 | Posted: 11 May 2022 | Closes: 25 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 11693
Working Hours: Permanent, Full Time, 44.63 Hours per week
Location: Manchester Magistrates Court
At G4S Facilities Management we are passionate about the services we deliver; and our facilities management professionals are at the heart of everything that we do.
We are looking to recruit a Security Officer based on site at Manchester Magistrates court
This is a full-time role based at Manchester Magistrates Court working 44.63 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday from 08:00 – 19:00 plus 1 in 3 Saturdays 07:30-15:00. To be successful for this role, you will hold an SIA Security Officer or Door Supervisor Badge and have excellent communication skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Control of access doors and gates to make sure that only authorised people and vehicles are permitted access
• Working with a team, conducting entry searches of all persons entering buildings via public entrances
• Prevention of and dealing with security incidents
• Making sure the correct and agreed evacuation procedures are followed
• Carrying out regular patrols of the building and its environment as required
• Issue and collection of visitors and contractors' passes and escort of visitors and contractors
• Supervision of contractors and cleaners etc. in secure areas
• Opening up and closing down the building.
The Ideal Candidate:
Annual leave entitlement – 20 days plus bank holidays Pro Rata
Access to our employee assistance programme
Perks at work scheme
Refer a friend cash scheme
Employee of the month cash scheme
Opportunity for progression