Security Officer Aberdeen, United Kingdom 10.44 hourly
Security OfficerLocation: Aberdeen, United Kingdom | Salary: 10.44 hourly | Posted: 27 Apr 2022 | Closes: 27 May 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: T220001DI
Are you looking for a fresh start in your career?
As a Security Officer for G4S, variety is guaranteed. Your day-to-day duties will adapt to meet the demand of the business and will ensure no two days are exactly the same.
You’ll be the first port-of-call in ensuring the safety of our customers and clients based at a large manufacturing plant in Aberdeen, with full training and support every step of the way.
We are looking for an experienced Security Officer to join us on a casual basis working in Aberdeen. This role will be covering relief shifts on a casual basis and will cover days, nights and weekends.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
The nature of this site means that previous security experience is a must. If you have a keen interest in keeping people safe and secure, come and join our team. We know you'll get off to a flying start!
A typical week will have you based at a large manufacturing plant, ensuring visitors, staff and the premises remain safe and secure. Other elements of the role will include:
- Building relationships with employers and community organisations
- Working as part of a team dedicated to protecting the site
- An opportunity to work a stable shift pattern at a fixed site in Aberdeen
- Working across the site conducting patrols, completing reports and log books, signing in visitors and contractors, issuing visitor passes, accepting deliveries, completing log books and liaising with staff to support day-to-day operations
Join G4S and you can enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and tailored on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
Who You Are:
If you are aged 18 or over and are a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service all times, then this could be the career for you! We are looking for an experienced officer already holding an SIA licence.
Our contractual requirements mean that you will work on a casual basis working a combination of days and nights. The remote location of this role means you will need access to your own personal transport.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year pro-rata, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
If you can see yourself in this role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and one of our team will be in touch!
Jobs that might be of interest: