Security Officer Omagh, United Kingdom 10.90 hourly
Security OfficerLocation: Omagh, United Kingdom | Salary: 10.90 hourly | Posted: 23 Jan 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Contracted Hours: Part-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 9177
Do you consider yourself to be a people person?
Does that sound like you?
If so, then have you considered a career as a security officer? A career that offers you flexibility, variety, full training and a recognised qualification at no initial cost to you?
Sounds good doesn’t it?
If you are wanting to consider this position, we are currently recruiting for Security Officer's in Antrim!
The position will allow you to have most of your weekends free, as we work on a Monday to Friday shift pattern, 40 hours per week. These shifts will range between early and late shifts, with the earliest start time of 7am and the latest finish of 6pm. There will also be occasional weekend work too.
Am I suited to being a Security Officer?
Previous experience in security is not a must, but if you're already working in the industry, or have before, we welcome you to join our team. We know you'll get off to a flying start!
A typical week will include:
- Building relationships with employers and community organisations
- Working as part of a team and on your own depending on site requirements
- Based in government buildings, you’ll be working within clear guidelines, dealing with employees & members of the public who need to attend the building
- Customer service. effectively communicating
Join G4S and you can enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
If you are aged 18 or over and are a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service all times, then this could be the career for you!
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- We offer increased work opportunity seasonally - in the Spring and Summer we have increased events and opportunities to work at seasonal sites
- Contracted hours mean we will pay you even if we cannot schedule you for work
Jobs that might be of interest: