Security Manager Leeds, United Kingdom £11.74 hourly
Security ManagerLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom | Salary: £11.74 hourly | Posted: 12 Sep 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 190001TW
This is a rare opportunity to work as a Security Manager in Leeds for a vibrant and internationally market leading real estate and investment firm client of G4S. This is an excellent progression opportunity with a competitive pay rate.
Responsible For: All Security Officers, including Relief Officers.
Purpose: The Assignment Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the Security team and the Customer Service Levels defined in the agreed KPI’s for the assignment.
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Monitoring of electronic security systems.
- Compliance with client led KPI expectations.
- Access control of staff, visitors and contractors.
- Security patrols of facility.
- Liaison with customer on daily matters.
- Assignment documentation maintenance.
- Employee welfare, including holiday entitlements.
- Achieve Company guidelines by conducting monthly care visits and PPS reviews for all officers and ensure entry on ESS in a timely fashion.
- Maintain correct manning levels on all sites to ensure that both contractual and temporary work orders are satisfied to the customer’s expectation and within G4S budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure that all scheduled duties are entered into the G4S payroll system in a timely fashion. This to include regular scheduling through COSMOS or Site Link.
- Implementation and maintenance of onsite training records.
- Maintain and monitor daily performance to ensure that behaviours and appearances exceed G4S expectations.
- Where applicable, take appropriate corrective action to address performance and behavioural issues. Alternatively and where a more serious issue arises, conduct a full investigation and present the facts for decision makers to act accordingly.
- Actively participate, as required, in the induction process of new employees.
- Conduct leaver interviews and capture reasons for an employee leaving the business.
- Maintain Assignment Instructions, Risk Assessments and on-site training records for all officers.
- Constantly review site work practice, seeking ongoing improvement and making recommendations for improvement to site Assignment Instructions.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure that Health & Safety assessments are relevant and up to date.
- Maintain all relevant Company and Customer documentation.
Jobs that might be of interest: