Security Guards - Airport (Downtown Toronto) Downtown Toronto C$14.00 - C$15.00
Security Guards - Airport (Downtown Toronto)Location: Downtown Toronto | Salary: C$14.00 - C$15.00 | Posted: 7 Nov 2019 | Closes: 30 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3905010/157785
Security Guards - Outdoor Airport Positions
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. We are also proud to partner with various government organizations in securing their facilities.
Currently we are seeking Airport Security Guards with experience in working at the Airport with Purple/Red pass.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every G4S Employee plays in influencing our client’s and their customers’ perceptions. While engaged is security operations, it is a G4S employee’s responsibility to be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly while maintaining a professional security posture.
- Perform security patrols in accordance with established procedures. Monitor all areas and control access by unauthorized or undesirable persons.
- Provide exterior coverage as required (e.g. monitoring and directing traffic, taxi cabs, passengers) in all weather conditions.
- Ensure that all contractors have valid temporary passes to work in assigned areas.
- Respond immediately to any requests for assistance from customers, passengers and employees.
- Be courteous, tactful and helpful in enforcing all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Respond and react to any and all emergency situations that may occur at the workplace and client facilities within the scope of a G4S security guard.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date patrol notes, incident reports and information management system entries as required.
- Other security related duties assigned on occasion from G4S clients’ and G4S management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have full time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of days, afternoons and overnight shifts.
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Provincial Security Guard licence(For qualified candidates, if you do not have an Ontario Security Guard Licence G4S will assist you to obtain one)
- Hold a valid Transport Security Clearance (Canada) or have the ability to obtain clearance within 3 to 6 months
- Minimum High school education/equivalence
- Must demonstrate having 1- 2 years of relevant security experience in an Airport or Commercial Security Environment
- Full Ontario "G" license free of convictions and able to produce drivers abstract upon request
- Hold a valid AVOP (Airside Vehicle Operators Permit) considered as an asset
- Fluent in both verbal and written English (Bi-lingual French an asset)
- Medical and Dental benefits packages.
- Free training.
- Earn referral bonus of $300 per reference.
- Enroll free with G4S online university for various online courses
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Concierge and Residential Security Guard - Open House Job Fair
Location: Toronto, ON
Apply now High End Security Guard - Retail Division - Erin Mills area
Apply now Experienced Security Guard - Job Fair
Apply now Residential Front Desk Concierge
Location: Toronto, ON
Apply now Security Guard - High Profile
Location: Mississauga, Ontario