Security Guards - Airport (Billy Bishop Toronto) Toronto, ON $15
Security Guards - Airport (Billy Bishop Toronto)Location: Toronto, ON | Salary: $15 | Posted: 11 Jan 2021 | Closes: 21 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3905010/203663
Security Guards - Airport Position
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. We are also proud to partner with various government organizations in securing their facilities.
Currently, we are seeking Airport Security Guards with experience in working at the Airport with a RAIC pass (yellow/red/purple)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every G4S Employee plays in influencing our client’s and their customers’ perceptions. While engaged is security operations, it is a G4S employee’s responsibility to be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly while maintaining a professional security posture.
- Monitor all areas and control access by unauthorized or undesirable persons.
- Provide exterior coverage as required (e.g.monitoring and directing traffic, taxi cabs, passengers) in all weather conditions.
- Ensure that all contractors have valid temporary passes to work in assigned areas.
- Respond immediately to any requests for assistance from customers, passengers and employees.
- Be courteous, tactful and helpful in enforcing all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Respond as appropriate to any and all emergency situations that may occur at the workplace and client facilities within the scope of a G4S security guard.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date patrol notes, incident reports and information management system entries as required.
- Other security related duties assigned on occasion from G4S clients’ and G4S management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Provincial Security Guard License
- Valid RAIC or have the ability to obtain a RAIC within 3 to 6 months
- Minimum High school education/equivalence
- Must demonstrate having 1- 2 years of relevant security experience in an Airport or Commercial Security Environment
- Certain positions: Valid AVOP (Airside Vehicle Operators Permit) is an asset. A valid G licence is necessary if interested in applying for an AVOP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Medical and Dental benefits packages.
- Free training
- Free G4S online courses available
- Referral bonus available
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:City of Toronto-Security guard-1 year of Security Experience mandatory
Apply now Security Guard - (Part time Weekends) - Federal site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Toronto, ON
Apply now Bilingual (Cantonese/Mandarin) Concierge - Sheppard/Bayview, North York. Afternoon shift
Location: Sheppard/Bayview, North York
Apply now Security Guard - York Region
Location: Thornhill, ON