Security Guard Bancroft $19.00
Security GuardLocation: Bancroft | Salary: $19.00 | Posted: 22 Jan 2021 | Closes: 29 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/6790619/204325
Security Guard - Mobile Division
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, retail stores, office buildings, commercial properties, and warehouse sites. Currently we are seeking Security Guards for one of our mobile division.
The following information outlines Mobile Patrol Guard’s responsibilities as outlined in the post orders and may be amended by G4S:
- Value added service should always be on the mind of the candidate and he/she should not limit themselves to the specific job at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring security duties are carried out in compliance with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and G4S policies and procedures
- Operating a G4S Patrol vehicle, responding to all dispatch calls for alarms, building checks and guard service needs
- Attending all designated patrols, full site patrols, follow any other instructions and perform any other duties as requested by the management
- Value added service should always be on the mind of the candidate and he/she should not limit themselves to the specific job at hand
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Requirements
- Valid Provincial Security Guard Licence
- Valid Class 5 Driver`s license with clean abstract
- Must be 25 years or older
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of Security Experience
- Willing to take courses as per site/G4S requirements
- have a drivers abstract or able to obtain one
Working Hours: Schedule can consist of 40 hours per week with mix of day, afternoon, night shifts including weekends and holidays.
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Experience Concierge - Woodbridge - Day shift (Italian Speaking preferred)
Location: Hwy 7 & Islington - Vaughan
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Belleville, ON
Apply now Security Guard - Healthcare Sector - Full-Time, Nights
Location: Cobourg, Ontario
Apply now Security Guard - Healthcare Sector - Full-Time, Days
Location: Cobourg, Ontario
Apply now Security Guard (Screening)
Location: Picton, ON