Security Guard Lloydminister, AB C$0.00 - C$0.00
Security GuardLocation: Lloydminister, AB | Salary: C$0.00 - C$0.00 | Posted: 18 Nov 2019 | Closes: 18 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4668560/176003
Security Guard - Lloydminster
G4S is proud to offer:
Health and Dental Benefits
Continuous Learning Environment
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S, the world’s leading provider of security solutions. We work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organizations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges.
Our heritage goes back over a century and, with 630,000 employees, we are one of the largest private employers in the world.
- Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every G4S Employee plays in influencing our client’s and their customers’ perceptions. While engaged in security operations, it is a G4S employee’s responsibility to be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly while maintaining a professional security posture.
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed in response to fire alarms and or site emergencies.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Respond and react to any and all emergency situations that may occur at the workplace and client facilities within the scope of a G4S security guard.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date, patrol notes, incident reports and information management system entries as required.
- Maintain the client’s property and facilities in accordance with local trespass legislation, property acts and/or other laws affecting a client’s property.
- Other security-related duties as assigned from time to time by G4S client’s and G4S management.
- Physical Requirements and Environment: Environment
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Must have a valid Provincial Security Licence.
- Must have a minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Efficiency in oral and written communication
- Superior customer service orientation
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Prince Albert, SK
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Apply now Security Officer
Location: Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
Apply now Area Relief Officer
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom