Security Guard HALIFAX, NS C$15.00
Security GuardLocation: HALIFAX, NS | Salary: C$15.00 | Posted: 20 Aug 2019 | Closes: 20 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3380092/166531
Bilingual Security Guards
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distributions centers, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites.
Currently we are seeking a Bilingual Security Guard. The following information outlines the Bilingual Security Guard's responsibilities as outlined in the post orders and may be amended by client. We have shifts available days, nights and weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage on site incidents (fire evacuation, bomb threats, medical emergencies, slips and falls etc…)
- Secure a site with multiple buildings on it.
- Access Control
- Hourly Patrols
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Requirements
- High school Diploma, Certificates in Law Enforcement
- Ontario Security License, First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Bilingual-verbal/written (French/English)
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good sense of judgement, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Sound knowledge of access control functions, basic investigative techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent oral, written communication skills in both official languages.
- Effective listening skills
- Skills and abilities in providing a consistently high level of customer service.
- Physically fit
- Ability to motivate immediate team and to generate enthusiasm and commitment in others
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard
Location: Halifax, NS
Apply now Administrator - Pass Control Office Assistant
Apply now Security Officer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Apply now Security Officer Regions
Location: Roscommon, Ireland
Apply now Steward
Location: Cork, Ireland