Security Guard - Team Lead - Data Center Barrie, ON C$0.00 - C$0.00
Security Guard - Team Lead - Data CenterLocation: Barrie, ON | Salary: C$0.00 - C$0.00 | Posted: 5 Jan 2021 | Closes: 5 Feb 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/5168634/189954
G4S Barrie is hiring!!!
Data Center Team Lead
- Must have a Security Guard Licence and First Aid CPR certificate
- Monday to Friday 2300-0700
- Veterens Drive
- Some Security Guard experience is required
- Immediate opening
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
- Access Control for the facility/area
- Present a polished, professional, customer friendly image at all times
- Ability to manage conflicts and incidents quietly and to quietly deescalate without impact to other guests
- Patrolling inside and outside as required in the post orders
- Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor or Client Services Manager
- Demonstrate judgement, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Ontario Provincial Security Guard licence
- Minimum High school education/equivalence
- 1 year of Security Guard experience preferred
About the Company:
G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes applications from all people including women, visible minorities and persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please let us know.
By submitting your personal profile and resume, you consent to G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities you may be suitable for.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard
Location: Barrie/Orillia, ON
Apply now Mobile Compliance Verification Guards - Must have full G licence
Location: Barrie, ON
Apply now Hospital Security Guard (Penetanguishene, ON)
Location: Midland, ON
Apply now Experienced Security Guard
Location: Orangeville, ON
Apply now High Profile Security Guard - Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON