Security Guard / Security Compliance Officer ENFIELD , NS 14.00
Security Guard / Security Compliance OfficerLocation: ENFIELD , NS | Salary: 14.00 | Posted: 8 Jun 2020 | Closes: 31 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4668560/186041
Security Guard- Airport Escort
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
G4S is Canada’s leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. Airport security is vital to any successful airport operation. G4S partners with HSIA airport to run their operation smoothly.
We are currently seeking Security Guards with experience in Airport Security.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every G4S Employee plays in influencing our client’s and their customers’ perceptions. While engaged is security operations, it is a G4S employee’s responsibility to be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly while maintaining a professional security posture.
- Escort and monitor contractors in secure/sensitive areas of airport.
- Ensure that all contractors have valid temporary passes to work in assigned areas.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Respond and react to any and all emergency situations that may occur at the workplace and client facilities within the scope of a G4S security guard.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date patrol notes, incident reports and information management system entries as required.
- Other security related duties assigned on occasion from G4S clients’ and G4S management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must possess and maintain a valid RAIC
- Ability to communicate in both oral and written form with Service Providers and HSIA Staff.
- Able to work in construction site settings (which may consist of noise, dirt and odors from machinery and the airport operation environment).
- Must be available 24/7 schedule.
- Personnel must have knowledge of relevant federal regulations and standards pertaining to restricted areas, surveillance and site specific security procedures.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Security License
- Must possess valid First Aid, CPR and AED
- Must complete G4S Basic Assessment Program
- Superior customer service skills
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Administrator - Pass Control Office Assistant
Location: ENFIELD , NS
Apply now Security Guard - General Guard Pool - Airport
Location: ENFIELD , NS
Apply now Security Guard - General Guard Pool
Apply now Security Guard - Moncton
Apply now Security Guard - St John's
Location: st. john's