Security Guard - Screening Kingston, Ontario $17.54/hour
Security Guard - ScreeningLocation: Kingston, Ontario | Salary: $17.54/hour | Posted: 31 May 2020 | Closes: 6 Jun 2020 | Job Type: Fixed & Part-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/5631560/192168
Security Guard - Healthcare
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
Requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distribution centers, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites. Currently we are seeking a Security Guard for our client's medical facility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the security and safety of the clients facility
- Acting as a front line ambassador to all staff and guests of the client property
- Control access to certain areas of the hospital
- Follow post orders for each site
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor or Area Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid Ontario Provincial Security Guard Licence
- Recognized and valid First Aid and CPR certificates
- Minimum Ontario high school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to pass an Ontario Immunization Clearance
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Security industry experience will be a strong asset
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing and observation skills
- Exceptional judgment, common sense and decision-making ability
- Good physical well-being and able to walk, run, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and lift objects
- Ability to operate security equipment/systems, camera recording systems, computers and radios
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Willing to take courses as required by G4S and or clients
- Police Foundations graduate is a strong asset.
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Hospital Security Guard
Location: Kingston, ON
Apply now Security Guard - Healthcare
Location: Brockville, Ontario
Apply now Hospital Security Guard
Location: Brockville, ON
Apply now Security Guard - Client Specific
Location: Arnprior, ON
Apply now Security Guard - Patient Watch - Full-Time Nights
Location: Cobourg, Ontario