Security Guard - Midland & Surrounding Areas Midland, Orillia, Barrie, Penetanguishene 15.25 -20.00
Security Guard - Midland & Surrounding AreasLocation: Midland, Orillia, Barrie, Penetanguishene | Salary: 15.25 -20.00 | Posted: 23 Nov 2020 | Closes: 23 Dec 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2429282/192040
G4S Barrie is Hiring NOW!
All positions require a Security Guard Licence and First Aid/CPR certification (unless otherwise specified).
Hospital Security Guards - Penetanguishene, ON:
- Full time
- Continental Day & Night Rotation - 12hrs shifts
- Own car a must / "G" class Driver's licence an asset to complete Mobile patrols
- Post secondary education in a Law/Security related program is preferred
- Patrols (interior & exterior); Parking enforcement; Screening visitors; Patient Checks
- $16 - $16.25 per hour
G4S Mobile Supervisor - Barrie, ON
- Full time
- Night Continental rotation - 2100 - 900hrs
- G class Drivers Licence, 25+ years old preferred, clean abstract
- Patrols, alarm response, report writing, site visits, uniform checks, etc.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous Security experience preferred
- $17.00 per hour
Retail - Barrie & Orillia, ON
- Full time & Part time /Day, Afternoon & Weekend availability
- Ability to stand for the full duration of shift
- Excellent Customer service
- Use of Force/MAB training may be required
- $16.00 - $20.00
Vehicle Post - Oro, ON
- Full time Night shift 2200-0600 & Part time weekends
- Own vehicle a must
- Sit in vehicle at client site, monitoring, reporting on any suspicious activity
- $16.00 + car premium
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
- Maintain the client’s property and facilities in accordance with local trespass legislation, property acts and/or other laws affecting a client’s property outdoors.
- Guard will be responsible for placing appropriate signs and traffic cones on location before and after each shift (i.e. PARKING, DISABLED, etc.) and directing visitors to the designated parking areas.
- Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every G4S Employee plays in influencing our client’s and their customers’ perceptions. While engaged in security operations, it is a G4S employee’s responsibility to be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly while maintaining a professional security posture.
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed in response to fire alarms and or site emergencies.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Respond and react to any and all emergency situations that may occur at the workplace and client facilities within the scope of a G4S security guard.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date, patrol notes, incident reports and information management system
- Other security-related duties as assigned from time to time by G4S clients and G4S management.
- Physical Requirements and Environment: Environment: Varies, Office, Shopping Concourse, Interior and Exterior Patrols, Mechanical Areas and Parking facilities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Meet and maintain Ontario Security licensing requirements.
- Applicants with security experience may be considered for more advanced positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficiency in oral and written communication
- Must maintain annual training certifications
- Must maintain valid First Aid & CPR and AED
- Superior customer service orientation
About the Company:
G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes applications from all people including women, visible minorities and persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please let us know.
By submitting your personal profile and resume, you consent to G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities you may be suitable for.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard- Full Time-Rotational Shifts
Location: Penetanguishene, ON
Apply now Hospital Security Guard
Location: Midland, Orillia, Barrie, Penetanguishene
Apply now Security Guard - PART TIME
Location: Barrie, ON
Apply now Security Guard - York Region
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Apply now Security Guard - York Region
Location: Thornhill, ON