Security Guard - Mines Timmins Ontario Competitive
Security Guard - MinesLocation: Timmins Ontario | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 4 Sep 2020 | Closes: 25 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/6642073/196641
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation or criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all our client’s needs. At G4S, we partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distribution centers, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to first aid and security emergencies.
- Control site access and conduct site patrols as required.
- Liaise with site management as necessary
- Ensure Contractor Health & Safety Compliance
- Monitor sign in/out log book and contractors tag board
- Manage Work alone process,
Other duties as assigned by site supervisor. Such duties may include and are not limited to administrative support and conducting inspections of site safety equipment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid Security Guard license.
- Advanced First Aid/CPR/AED
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Strong written, verbal and customer service skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to respond and deal with urgent/critical issues.
- Strong computer skills.
- Clean Driver’s abstract.
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.