Security Guard - Healthcare Sudbury C$18.00 - C$19.00
Security Guard - HealthcareLocation: Sudbury | Salary: C$18.00 - C$19.00 | Posted: 22 Dec 2020 | Closes: 22 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/6790642/202668
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation or criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all our client’s needs. At G4S, we partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distribution centers, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the security and safety of the clients facility
- Acting as a front line ambassador to all staff and guests of the client property
- Conduct regular security patrols of the grounds and facilities
- Ensure that the facility’s safety and emergency procedures are followed in response to fire alarms and other site emergencies
- Follow post orders for each site
- Respond to emergency calls on site
- Control access to certain areas of the hospital
- Monitor patients under mental health orders
- Assist hospital staff with restraining patients who are at risk.
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor or Area Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Security industry experience will be a strong asset
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing and observation skills
- Exceptional judgment, common sense and decision-making ability
- Good physical well-being and able to walk, run, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and lift objects
- Ability to operate security equipment/systems, camera recording systems, computers and radios
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Willing to take courses as required by G4S and or clients
- Police Foundations graduate is a strong asset.
- Valid Ontario Provincial Security Guard Licence
- Recognized and valid First Aid and CPR certificates
- Minimum College education or equivalent
We offer a $300.00 signing bonus to successful applicants!!
We provide paid benefits, certification, training and uniforms!!
Build your career and make the world a safer place by joining our team of G4S security professionals!!
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard - Healthcare ($500 Bonus Available)
Location: Sudbury, ON
Apply now Experienced Security Guard
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Apply now Security Guard Course - Sudbury
Apply now Security Guard
Apply now Call Center Operator
Location: Mississauga, ON