Security Guard - Full Time Vancouver, British Columbia C$20
Security Guard - Full TimeLocation: Vancouver, British Columbia | Salary: C$20 | Posted: 30 Sep 2021 | Closes: 30 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4990876/218310
- High Wages
- Free Uniforms
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Continuous Learning Environment
- Support and Guidance throughout the career
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distributions centers, hospitals, condominiums, and residential sites.
As a Security Guard with G4S, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our client's safety and security. You will use your communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly, on your feet, and maintain a professional manner. Our Security Guards must always project a professional image for our clients.
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the integrity of the client’s assets and the general public by conducting proactive patrols of the different premises and provide a secure and safety-oriented environment to the tenants and patrons.
- Maintain a strong sense of security presence in common areas, tower, parking areas, surrounding walkways of the buildings and act as an ambassador for G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Conduct effective patrolling of the premises to detect, deter, observe, and report any building and patron’s security and safety concerns.
- Respond to emergency situations (security or medical), provide assistance to the public, and liaise between various Law agencies, Fire Dept and EMS as required.
- Document and report as required daily reports for client's information and follow up purposes.
Hours/Days of work:
- Full Time & Part Time (Weekdays / Weekends)
- Mornings / Afternoons / Evenings / Nights
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Must be able to obtain High Level Government Clearance
- A valid Provincial Security License.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service orientation
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations
- Security & Customer Service Experience is an asset
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard
Location: Lower Mainland
Apply now Security Site Supervisor - Data Center
Location: Barrie, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Apply now Security Guard - Detention Centre - Part time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Windsor, ON