Security Guard- Cardston cardston C$19 - C$19
Security Guard- CardstonLocation: cardston | Salary: C$19 - C$19 | Posted: 28 Sep 2020 | Closes: 20 Nov 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3956523/196077
G4S is proud to offer:
- High Wages
- Free Uniform
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Continuous Learning Environment
- Support and guidance throughout your career
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation or criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
As a Security Guard with G4S, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our client's safety and security. You will use your communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly, on your feet and maintain a professional manner. Our Security Guards must always project a professional image for our clients.
Specific Duties Performed and Essential Functions:
- Ensure that any or all emergency situations that may occur at the workplace and client facilities are responded to by following safety and emergency procedures within the scope of G4S guidelines.
- Excellent report writing skills with the ability to supervise Teams Reporting.
- Maintain complete, accurate, up to date reports and follow post orders as assigned.
- Other security-related duties as assigned from time to time by G4S clients and G4S management.
- Physical requirements and environment vary between, commercial facilities, retail stores, construction sites, distribution centers requiring interior and exterior patrols, parking facilities checks, etc.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date, patrol notes, incident reports and information management system entries as required.
- Maintain the client’s property and facilities in accordance with local trespass legislation, property acts and/or other laws affecting a client’s property.
Other security-related duties as assigned from time to time by G4S client and G4S.
Working Hours: Schedule may consist of hours with a mix of day, afternoon, evening, and night shifts including weekends and holidays.
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- A valid Alberta Security License.
- A minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Willing to complete training as required by sites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard- Casual Lethbridge
Apply now Security Guard
Apply now Scheduler- Security
Apply now Mobile Security Guard
Apply now Screening Officer - West Kootenay Regional Airport Castlegar
Location: Castlegar, BC