Security Guard - Bilingual Toronto, ON C$17 - C$18
Security Guard - BilingualLocation: Toronto, ON | Salary: C$17 - C$18 | Posted: 19 Apr 2021 | Closes: 30 Apr 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3115455/209283
Security Guard - Bilingual
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. We are currently seeking Bilingual Security Guards for several active openings.
- Secure a site with multiple buildings on it.
- Access Control
- Hourly Patrols
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Must be Bilingual (French/English)
- Must pass Use Of Force training provided by G4S
- 1 year experience is law enforcement/Security Field
- Ontario Security Licence
- First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Minimum two or more of work-related experience, preferably in the Security or protective services industry
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to think strategically
- Ability to be effective in a multi-cultural environment
- First class communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong resource management skills
- Well-developing influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to reason through complex problems and reach sound decisions
- A high level of creativity and ability to innovate
- Physical stamina and coping skills
- Ability to motivate immediate team and to generate enthusiasm and commitment in others
- Technically adept with various HRIS and ATS systems
- Previous experience in security
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Project Coordinator, Technology (Contract)
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Kingston, ON
Apply now Security Guard needed in Markham- G Licence required
Apply now Experienced Security Guard
Location: Barrie, ON
Apply now Full time Security Guard Positions Downtown Toronto-1 Year Security Experience Required
Location: Downtown Toronto