Security Facilities Coordinator Chesterfield, Missouri $18.00
Security Facilities CoordinatorLocation: Chesterfield, Missouri | Salary: $18.00 | Posted: 9 Sep 2020 | Closes: 9 Oct 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2985559/197308
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Security Facilities Coordinator (SFC). The Security Facilities Coordinator is responsible for producing and/or coordinating the production of access control devices such as photo identification badges, maintaining databases, and meeting and/or exceeding client standards for access control. In this position you will perform general security and receptionist duties and the enforcement of all applicable G4S and client policies, rules, and regulations. This position will also be controlling access and egress, monitoring activity and alarms, composing reports, deterring criminal activity and misconduct, and performing all other duties as specified in post orders.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Develop a strong understanding of client’s Access Control Policies/Procedures, Vendor Onboarding processes, and access management resources; activate/deactivate employee badges as needed; ensure badging policy
- Perform receptionist duties to include, answering multi-line telephone, taking and delivering messages, or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Observe cameras and report incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, or safety personnel
- Prepare and keep accurate logs and reports as required by client to include a daily activity report
- Welcome onsite visitors and determine nature of their business, sign in guests and escort if/when needed and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to visitors, personnel, and premises
- Perform hourly safety patrols
- Respond to emergency incidents
- Handle all client mail sorting, receiving, and forward incoming mail and ship outgoing mail
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess the ability to meet and maintain any applicable state licensing requirements
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Verifiable work history in any field
- One or more years of verifiable and successful security experience
- Service in auxiliary police or cadets
- Service in the active duty military, military reserve or National Guard
- Associate’s degree or higher in any discipline
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must possess strong organizational and planning skill with the ability to work in and define ambiguity/gray areas
- Must be able to foster positive working relationships with key stakeholders through a demonstrated willingness to help; become a trusted business advisor
- Must be able to manage multiple communication channels to collect intelligence regarding access management concerns and reactively/proactively address those concerns.
- Must possess the ability to work a flexible, Monday-Friday shift to be available for stakeholders
- Must possess advanced computer skills and proficiency using technology
- Must possess the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor with minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures
Major activity: Sitting, standing, speaking listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Sitting, and standing. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Operations Support Generalist
Location: Creve Coeur, Missouri
Apply now Security Officer - Custom Protection
Location: St Ann, Missouri
Apply now Security Gate Attendant
Location: Manchester, Missouri
Apply now Security Officer - Upscale
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Apply now Security Officer - Upscale
Location: St. Louis, Missouri