Security EngineerLocation: Belfast, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 29000 | Posted: 16 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 405
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer in our Fire & Security Systems business team based in Northern Ireland. The job holder will be required to work 40 hrs per week and be part of an on call / standby team of regional engineers
- Attend to calls for maintenance (on site and or by telephone) as directed
- by team co-ordinators
- Rectify all faults on the first visit where rectification is within your
- Carry out a rolling programme of preventative maintenance visits.
- Collection/recording of site configuration information.
- Maintain car stock (spares) level
- Maintain accurate and timely records.
- Provide cover on an out of hour’s basis on a rotating basis.
- Commission small projects when required.
- Ensure that audits are carried out of quality procedures.
- Provide training to customers and colleagues as required.
- Carry out any additional tasks that may be required
- Experience of EXACQ CCTV systems
- Experience with Honeywell Galaxy intruder
- alarm systems
- A minimum of 5 years experience installing & servicing a wide product base of
- access control systems, CCTV systems and intruder alarm systems.
- An IT qualification and or Electrical/Electronic qualification
- Salary Up to £29,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension/Life Assurance
- Perks at Work Scheme
Jobs that might be of interest: