Security Contract Manager Leiston, United Kingdom Up to 60000
Security Contract ManagerLocation: Leiston, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 60000 | Posted: 21 Jun 2022 | Closes: 5 Jul 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 496
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager with the security industry experience who will be responsible for the overall mobilisation and performance of operational delivery for an exciting new high profile contract that will be launching very soon in the Suffolk area, near Leiston/Ipswich with a prestigious new Client.
You will be responsible for leadership, guidance and ensuring delivery of all guarding & high value operations. You will conduct monthly contract KPI Meetings with the customer and delivery of SLA’s meetings at site level and be responsible for resolution of any complaints or service issues identified.
You will be responsible for agreeing assignment instructions and risk assessments in a planned manner ensuring accuracy and in date documentation. You will continuously review site work practices, seek on-going improvement. You will maintain a safe work environment and ensure that Health & Safety assessments are relevant and up-to-date.
You will be expected to identify best practice improvement opportunities and service efficiencies across the contract. You will support the Sector Director to ensure the successful development of the contract relationship with the Client.
- On site lead for the delivery of physical security services
- Lead and manage a professional Security Team, ensuring they are suitably qualified, developed, rehearsed, briefed, ready and available to carry out their roles and responsibilities at all timesManage staffing levels, sickness and absence management, disciplinary issues and career development
- Closely liaise with the Client and other key stakeholders
- Ensure that Health & Safety is at forefront of service delivery
- Ensure standards of service meet or exceed G4S and our Clients expectations in line with Key Performance Indicators and contractual obligations
- Ensure effective communications between all elements of the security team and our Client
- Seek to enhance service delivery and develop opportunities to add value to the contract
- Ensure contractual compliance is delivered at all times
- Support the G4S Sector Director to ensure that all policies and procedures in place are compliant with legislation, ISO 9002 requirements and that G4S’ own controls (OMS, AIs, Site Security Instructions, Risk Assessments etc.) are in place and up to date – support will be provided by G4S Sector Director and his team
- Ensure available assets are used to best effect at all times to maximise security provided on site
Skills & Competencies:
- A security professional with prior security management experience
- Experience of line management and supervision;
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment to satisfy a range of complex project requirements is essential;
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to present ideas;
- A good working knowledge of IT, including: MS office and an understanding of Google for business applications.
- The ability to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances, able to remain calm and professional under pressure and will enjoy finding solutions to complex and time critical situations;
- Experience of successfully engaging management and groups of stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate strong management skills including supervision, line management and providing disciplinary feedback to team members and drivers.
- A good standard of education.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 200 hours (25 days per annum plus bank holidays)
- G4S National Pension Scheme,
- Dell, Vodafone and O2 discounts,
- Perks at Work (national discount scheme),
- Aviva car, home and travel insurance discount,
- Health Saturday Fund (health cash plan for you and your family).
Jobs that might be of interest: