Secure Driver - Park Royal Park Royal £13.18 per hour
Secure Driver - Park RoyalLocation: Park Royal | Salary: £13.18 per hour | Posted: 11 Jun 2019 | Closes: 31 Jul 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/5546
As a multi drop day driver for G4S Cash Solutions you’ll be working in the most common and most popular role type we offer. If you enjoy driving, working independently and confident in dealing with people as we strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, and happy to be flexible working variable shifts, then being a G4S Cash Solutions day driver may be just the opportunity for you.
During your typical day you will drop/pick up customer’s monies or service their ATM machines. The length of your journey can vary across short and medium distances and you will be utilised around a wide range of routes across the area.
Please note the below video will not play if this website is open in internet explorer.
- Deliver cash and valuables to various customers in a physically active role
- To remain aware of your professional impact and presence and ensure that this deters would be attackers
- Safely and securely carry goods from the van into the hands of our customers
- Deal confidently and safely with situations that arise on the pavement when you are in the process of carrying cash and valuables
- Follow our closely defined mandatory procedures all the time
- Be aware of what our customers want from G4S and strive to meet their needs every time
- Build strong customer relationships
- When appropriate take steps to protect both yourself and our customers’ cash and valuables
- Maintain the highest standards of security to minimise the risk of theft
- Proactively learn from others experience
Collaboration & Teamwork
- Ability to assist the team in achieving objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
Training with us gives you everything you need to get on the road, with access to the full range of theory and practical training and tests needed at our residential training – it even includes your full Driver CPC Qualification (DQC).
The entry requirement for a G4S driving role is a full car licence and if you haven’t got the licence(s) you need, we can provide you with the training required to enable you to become a key member of a team – which may include C1 and HGV licence.
Jobs that might be of interest:Secure Driver - Park Royal or Nine Elms
Location: Park Royal or Battersea
Apply now Secure Driver
Location: Nine Elms SW8
Apply now Driver- Leicester
Apply now Secure Driver - Coulsdon
Apply now Cash Transportation Officer- Basingstoke