Secure Driver - Park Royal Park Royal £12.58 p/h increasing to £13.18 p/h
Secure Driver - Park RoyalLocation: Park Royal | Salary: £12.58 p/h increasing to £13.18 p/h | Posted: 30 Aug 2019 | Closes: 29 Oct 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6591
We have an exciting opportunity for Secure Drivers at our Park Royal facility.
As a multi drop day driver for G4S Cash Solutions you’ll be working in the most common and most popular role type we offer. If you enjoy driving, working independently and confident in dealing with people as we strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, and happy to be flexible working variable shifts, then being a G4S Cash Solutions day driver may be just the opportunity for you.
During your typical day you will drop/pick up customer’s monies or service their ATM machines. The length of your journey can vary across short and medium distances and you will be utilised around a wide range of routes across the area.
- Deliver cash and valuables to various customers in a physically active role
- To remain aware of your professional impact and presence and ensure that this deters would be attackersSafely and securely carry goods from the van into the hands of our customers
- Deal confidently and safely with situations that arise on the pavement when you are in the process of carrying cash and valuables
- Follow our closely defined mandatory procedures all the time
- Be aware of what our customers want from G4S and strive to meet their needs every time
- Build strong customer relationships
- When appropriate take steps to protect both yourself and our customers’ cash and valuables
- Maintain the highest standards of security to minimise the risk of theft
- Proactively learn from others experience
- Ability to assist the team in achieving objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
Training with us gives you everything you need to get on the road, with access to the full range of theory and practical training and tests needed at our residential training – it even includes your full Driver CPC Qualification (DQC).
The entry requirement for a G4S driving role is a full car licence and if you haven’t got the licence(s) you need, we can provide you with the training required to enable you to become a key member of a team – which may include C1 and HGV licence.
Jobs that might be of interest:Driver- Leicester
Apply now Courier Harlow
Apply now Cash Transportation Officer- Basingstoke
Apply now Customer Service Executive
Location: Sutton Park House, Sutton, London
Apply now Branch Security Officer
Location: Park Royal