Screening Administrator Stockton on Tees, United Kingdom Up to 17077
Screening AdministratorLocation: Stockton on Tees, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 17077 | Posted: 23 Jan 2020 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Fixed Term | Reference: 2000005L-internal
Opportunity: Screening Administrator
Location: Stockton on Tees
Permanent - Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Screening Administrator to join the busy and vibrant
screening team at G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Stockton on Tees area.
Collating documentary evidence to support the candidate’s activity over a 5 or 10 year period including references and supporting documentation.
Analysis of information & documentation obtained during vetting to ensure the suitability of the candidates in line with core G4S Values
Carrying out a number of screening and vetting checks in line with Company or Industry Standards
To establish a clear audit trail by way of case notes on each file detailing activities taken during the screening process.
Speaking to candidates and key G4S personnel to discuss candidates progress
To successfully complete screening within specified timescales.
Manage phone calls and correspondence received into the department.
Providing updates on current caseload.
Managing an individual caseload of candidate files.
Maintaining employee confidentiality in line with Data Protection principles
The ideal person for this exciting opportunity will have
- Excellent communication on a variety of levels as well as written with an excellent telephone manner.
- Administration skills to include IT skills (Email, Excel, Word and other bespoke systems).
- Problem solving and the ability to work with internal and external colleagues to find the right help or solution.
- Good attention to detail on updating records as well as writing and reviewing documentation/reports.
- The skills and commitment to be a real team player and can really make a difference from a customer service point of view.
- Flexibility with working schedules, as and when required.