School CleanersLocation: Wiltshire | Salary: £8.91 | Posted: 21 Jan 2022 | Closes: 18 Feb 2022 | Job Type: Part Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10971
Are you looking for part-time work? Would you like a job that makes a difference? Are you reliable?
If the answer is yes to the above, we would love for you.
We have a number of morning and afternoon part-time cleaning vacancies across our contract with North Wiltshire Schools, based within Wiltshire. We have Part Time roles working Monday to Friday, which are Term Time only.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school. Daily duties will include dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming and emptying bins. You will need to be able to document stock levels of cleaning materials, maintain a record of cleaning activities and report all defects/ hazards in line with the G4S reporting procedures.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all time
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided if necessary
Jobs that might be of interest:Part Time Catering Assistant - Swaffham Community Hospital
Location: Swaffham, Norfolk
Apply now School Catering Assistants
Apply now Senior HR Business Partner
Apply now Catering Operations Manager
Apply now HR Advisor